“Read. Read. Read. Just don't read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different style.” ― R.L. Stine
It's June and we, the XHackers are back with a new meetup. We always believe in technical diversity and our meetups also reflect the same. We pick different themes to make you feel as if you are reading a different book every time you join us for a meetup.
To prove our point,In this meetup, we will be talking about technologies and tools which will help a mobile developer in developing cross platform mobile apps using Xamarin and IBM MobileFirst platform. Also we will be touching upon Android design concepts through material design and Android M preview updates.
Let's jump into the schedule
- 9:30 AM to 10AM - Registration
- 10 AM to 10:30 AM - IBM keynote by Rajesh K Jeyapaul, Solution Architect-Ecosystem Development
- 10:30 AM to 11:20 AM - Getting started with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms by Senthil Kumar, Microsoft MVP
- 11:20 AM to 11:30 AM - Break
- 11:30 AM to 12:20 PM - Integrating IBM MobileFirst Platform to your Xamarin Apps by Ajay Chebbi, Software Architect/Sr. Engineer - IBM MobileFirst Platform.
- 12:20 PM to 1:10 PM - Material Design & Android M Updates by Vidyasagar Machupalli, Microsoft MVP
- 1:10 PM and to 1:30 PM - Q&A/ Networking with Xamarin Experts Nish Anil and Anubhav Ranjan
To be part of this exciting learning,
See you there!
Xhackers Core Team